Here at Tasha Turner Coaching we are informal. We see our clients as part of the family not just as clients. We joke around a lot. We also get the job done. Our bios are written in our personal styles. We want the flavor of our company to show in everything we do.
Owner/ Social Media Coach
I am a writer and a one-on-one social media coach. I teach people how to brand themselves and how to use social media effectively.
Currently I am co-authoring a short story about a Jewish vampire. This will be my 1st fiction. I have written a number of computer manuals and managed a tech writing group as well as editing others work for 20 years. Tasha Turner is my Pen Name and has become my professional name by default.
- B.S. in Business Management
- 15 years mentoring people in computers, writing, communication, Judaism, cooking, networking, and more – much of this done informally
- 10+ years of social networking experience on the interwebs
- 4 years technical writing manager
- 12 years of technical writing experience
Social Media Coach
- 12 years in various customer service roles and team leadership positions
- always up for something new
- excited to be working in this wonderful new business with two fantastic ladies
- Looking forward to being able to connect with some amazing people and exploring the world of social networking together
- Tasha’s note on Jess’ experience: Jess is a natural leader and social networker. People look to her for solutions when they are having problems, for her to organize things when they are on groups with her, and for her to find ways to redirect a group if people are down.
Lisa A Alford
Social Media Coach
- AS ALWAYS…. I am ME! Who Else Would I BE!! Do I HAVE Credentials….. hmm yes I guess I do.. I was in the Army for some 12 odd years and during that time I was an administrative assistant, a Medic, a Recruiter, and a Photojournalist! The first and last being my BEST credentials dontcha think!??? I am NEW to the world of social Media and I thank Tasha for pulling me in to something I have wanted to do for AGES! I look forward to working with ALL you great authors and whomever else we are able to help…. I LOVE my new twitter friends and i can’t WAIT to start reviewing books for ALL!
- On another note… We will soon be doing a spin off so to say of TTC.. I will be starting my own webpage and doing radio blogs though TTC, WHAT FUN!! oh did I mention that while I was in the army I did some video interviewing? I am also a big time gamer lol… when I was enmeshed in The SIMS Online I was a DJ. It was great fun and taught me alot about what I may need to start this radio blog up!!
- SO I guess that’s all about me for now…. willing to give more info on ME …. ummm MAYBE lmao LUB you guys!!
- Tasha’s note on Lisa’s experience: Lisa has been doing social networking on FB for years she does not recognize it as such and in many ways that is the best social networking you can do – instinctive. She is looked to for leadership and answers and to help break up things on groups when they get out of hand.
How did the 3 of us meet?
Back in December 2010 CafeWorld on Facebook made some changes that forced you to make a bunch of new friends. I saw a bunch of my new friends struggling to manage missions and started a group for them. We ended up with about 150 members. I asked a few of the members that were taking initiative and helping out with organizing missions and goals to join me as admins. Believe it or not missions required spreadsheets, dealing with international time zones, group management, and more.
My plan when I started Tasha Turner Coaching was to go it alone. But a number of friends from the group asked if they could come aboard as interns without pay to learn the job. Over time it came down to Lisa and Jess. They are now employees as they learned quickly and have taken much of the work off my shoulders. And so that is how the 3 of us came to be working together.